Lavender Fields Raffle
Our raffle has now ended and winners have been contacted.
Thank you for taking part!
Terms and Conditions
1. For the purposes of this prize draw:
– Draw Date means Friday 18th June 2021.
– Draw Period means Tuesday 1st June to Friday 18th June 2021 to 11.30am in which Eligible Participants may enter into the prize draw (tickets bought after this time will not be counted, valid, accepted or considered).
– Eligible Participant means any individual aged 16 years or over and resident in the United Kingdom, who purchases a qualifying raffle ticket through Baby Umbrella.
– Prize means either:
i) one of five (5) Family Picnic Vouchers for use during July at Lavender Fields, Castle Farm (In this case Family = four (4) tickets)
ii) one of six (6) private photography sessions for thirty (30) minutes at Lavender Fields, Castle Farm, by Sarah Hart Photography, including one (1) digital photograph image of your choice. The photography session will take place on Thursday 24th June between 5:30pm and 8:30pm
– Promoter means Baby Umbrella (Registered Charity number: 1190745) of 51 The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells TN2 3FJ.
2. The prize draw is open to all Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. To enter the prize draw, tickets can be purchased through Baby Umbrella at a cost of £2 each.
4. Tickets can be purchased both in person at Baby Umbrella Face to Face Support Sessions, or online through Stripe.
5. All entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner(s) will be drawn at random by the Promoter at the Otford Baby Umbrella Face to Face Support Session (by an independent person) on the Draw Date.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen or unsuccessfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. The winner(s) will be contacted by email. The winner(s) will need to respond in writing within 48 hours of first being contacted in order to claim their Prize. The winner(s) will have the right to choose their preference of prize in the order their winning raffle ticket was selected. If selecting the photography session prize, the winner(s) acknowledges that they must be available to attend the photography session at the time and date as previously stipulated. In the event that we fail to obtain confirmation from the winner(s), or the winner(s) refuses the Prize or for whatever reason cannot accept the Prize, the original winner(s) will forfeit the Prize immediately, and an alternative winner(s) selected at the same time and in the same way as the original winners will be notified in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
8. When at Castle Farm, winners will need to comply with any rules specified by Castle Farm.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Other than as set out in clause 12, the Prize is not transferable, non-exchangeable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and may not be sold or used for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the Prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize where it becomes necessary to do so including in the event of fraudulent behaviour or adverse weather conditions.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence or fraud of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The statutory rights of Eligible Participants are not affected.
15. The prize draw will be governed by English law and Eligible Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The surname and county of the prize draw winner(s) will be made available on request by writing to the Marketing department, 51 The Avenue, Tunbridge Wells TN2 3FJ.